£30,000 - £35,000
As Fundraising Manager, you will lead on all aspects of fundraising and donor communications to support the aims and objectives of the business.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring fundraising standards are always met and conform to the requirements of the Fundraising Regulator
- Develop, and maximise income from, new and existing fundraising streams, including community fundraising, corporate support, individual giving, direct marketing, regular giving, legacies and a wide range of events
- Proactively develop digital fundraising and social media strategies to generate additional funds needed for further projects and growth.
- Work with the Finance Manager to establish systems for monitoring, evaluating and reporting all methods of income generation
- And much more………………….
Other important information:
- The post-holder must be able and prepared to travel independently across the regions, when required, to meet the needs of the role, for example meeting potential funders.
- Job offer dependent on a satisfactory DBS check
- Willing and available to work outside normal working hours as required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant field with some experience in a similar role
- A professional knowledge of, and experience in meeting, the Fundraising Regulator’s requirements
- Experience of monitoring, evaluating and reporting income generation
- Experience of representing a charity at a senior level
- Self-starter, self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to work
- Demonstrate flexibility and be responsive to change
Please apply today!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!