Sales Manager - c.£40k p.a plus bonus & benefits
3 days left
- Full Time
This successful manufacturing organisation now requires an experienced Sales Manager with responsibility for the continued sales growth of their products into the education, health, utilities, infrastructure and government markets, across the South and South East.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager for the brand, as the Sales Manager for the South and South East, this role will have responsibility for, but not limited to:
- achieving sales revenues and margins targets
- achieving annual KPIs and controlling expenditure within the agreed budget
- actively seeking new business development and market opportunities
- keeping regional performance continually under review, ensuring required market share is achieved
- completing sales-associated paperwork and providing accurate reporting detail on a timely basis
Ideally of graduate standard, from within a business or commercial based discipline, candidates will have a proven track record of selling to target and delivering growth within a field based sales role.
Candidates would benefit from having previously sold into the construction and building products markets.
For this customer focused role, you should be an organised, confident and pro-active individual with a professional outlook and positive "can-do" attitude. You should be analytical and a strategic thinker, with the ability to network and build strong relationships. Candidates should also have good IT skills, with an understanding of MS software packages.
The presence to communicate, motivate and influence at the highest level together with the ability to execute commercially focused strategies will be key in this role.