Audit & Accounts Manager/Senior Manager - Beaconsfield
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client a dynamic independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Audit & Accounts Manager or Senior Manager.
You will be manage a mixed portfolio of clients with turnovers ranging from £100K to £80M across the London, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as being responsible for the Audit and Accounts team in conjunction with the Partners.
The role will be split 60% audit and 40% accounts and duties will include:-
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients, including larger and complex clients, ensuring that assignments are fully completed before being passed to Partners.
- Encourage and maintain regular contact with clients in own portfolio, providing ongoing updates on progress.
- Planning assignments efficiently to meet budgets and recoverability of fees required and communicate to the team.
- Delegate and manage the allocation of work to other team members.
- Coaching and managing the team and completing annual reviews, alongside the Partners.
- Reviewing work of junior staff to ensure compliance standards are met.
- Fully interact with clients in conjunction with the Senior Audit Team ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
- Completion and submission of timesheets and billing within PE deadlines.
- Assist Partners with the analysis of WIP.
- Develop and apply complex, specialist technical knowledge and experience of audits at all times, advising the team where necessary.
You will hold a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA and have previous complex audit and accounts experience within practice of at least 5-6 years, ideally in a managerial capacity.
Superb prospects plus excellent benefits including; Death in Service (4 x annual salary), parking, pension at 1% in-line with the current government legislation increasing in the future, PMI and PHI.