Montessori Nursery Teacher - London NW9
5 days left
- Full Time
Established in 2005, Budding Learners is a Montessori nursery for children from 6 months until they are ready to start primary school. We have a vacancy for a Montessori nursery teacher whose main duties and responsibilities will include
- To prepare and deliver lessons in accordance with curriculum requirements
- To prepare, assign and correct exercises to record and evaluate the students’ progress;
- To maintain records of students’ progress and development; to supervise students and maintains classroom discipline;
- To supervise other staff in the setting; to report to Nursery Manager; assist Nursery manager with evaluation of assessments;
- To teach simple songs and rhymes, reads stories and organises various activities to promote language, social and physical development;
- To undertake pastoral duties;
- To supervise teaching assistants and trainees in the setting;
- To discuss progress with parents and/or other education professionals;
- To teach the Montessori Method to as full an extent as possible and care for the welfare of each child in the setting.
The successful candidate must have a relevant Montessori qualification together with some previous teaching experience, must have excellent organisation and communication skills and must be creative in their thinking.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p/a Please reply in writing with CV to: Mrs Neera Jhunjhunwala, Budding Learners Ltd, Jennings Hall, Kingsbury Free Church, Slough Lane, Kingsbury, London NW9 8QG
Closing Date: [28/ February/2017]