Unico Recruitment are excited to be working with a dynamic and growing online retailer who are recruiting for an experienced Copywriter to join their friendly team.
The right individual must have Photoshop experience and a portfolio!
- Producing, amending, revising and re-developing copy to ensure it is always up to date
- Writing, listing and editing product descriptions
- Launching new products online
- Working with the marketing team to produce innovative ideas and copy for various landing pages and campaigns
- Working with the ecommerce marketing team to address challenges in displaying and integrating content within the website look and feel
- Ensuring the site copy is optimised to improve SERPS positions
- Assist with any testing requirements during projects and big releases across all websites to meet business needs
- Excellent written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar
- An English degree would be an advantage, or another related degree such as advertising, marketing or design
- A self-starter with a high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm to learn more
- Creative and imaginative
- An understanding of SEO and can write copy which will help increase natural search rankings
- Knowledge of CMS and digital systems and the ability to quickly pick up new systems
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK