Motor Vehicle Technician
4 days left
- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, efficient and self-motivated Technician to join an impressive prestige main dealership in North West London.
* You will need to service, repair and diagnose vehicles to an excellent standard
* Perform all work assigned in a timely manor
* Check level and quality of work through the use of diagnostic equipment
* Road test vehicles after work has been carried out
* Complete relevant documentation - Job sheets, PDI's and service reports
* Demonstrate high levels of customer service
Who we're looking for
* MOT licence desirable but not essential
* Experience working within a main dealership is essential
* NVQ level 3/BTEC/Full city and guilds motor repair or equivalent
* Must have the ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
* Must be able to commit to early and late shifts, alternating week by week
* You must have a passion for fixing cars
What's on offer?
* Career development
* Competitive salary between £24,000 - £33,000 basic dependant on experience
* Fantastic bonus scheme
If you are interested in this position, please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.