Contracts and Compliance Officer/Assistant - Recruitment Sector
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a recruitment company that provides technology professionals to the UK and a number of International companies. Due to growth and changes in the business they are looking to recruit a Contracts and Compliance professional from the recruitment sector to join the business.
- To ensure the timely raising and termination of contracts and to ensure that these are accurate. To ensure that client contractual requirements are taken into account when setting up new contracts.
- To ensure that all working contractors have a current and appropriate contract in place and up to date compliance documentation on file.
- To oversee all day-to-day contract and legal queries.
- To review and negotiate commercial contracts and non-disclosure agreements with clients and suppliers.
- To research and advise the Directors and the Company on UK and foreign employment/tax law and regulatory compliance matters.
- To ensure the creation and maintenance of files for each client and contractor.
- To liaise with Clients and Contractors and external legal advisor's with regards to their contracts and answer all queries as necessary.
- To be responsible for ensuring month ends are completed on time and in accordance with Contracts/Finance SLA.
- To ensure legal compliance of all contracts / suppliers and clients.
- To research potential solutions worldwide and, where necessary, take care of the introduction between client and company and the drafting/negotiation of margin only agreements.
This is a developing role and the person will progress and take on more responsibilities
It is essential that you have strong communication skills and have the ability to engage with people at all levels.
ideally the successful person with come from the Recruitment sector.