Job Title Design Intern
Education Bachelor's Degree
Location Ticketmaster Pentonville Road - London, N1 9HF UK (Primary)
Career Level Entry Level
Category Creative Design, Technology/Product
Job Type Contract
Salary Grade 17000
Are you looking for hands-on Design industry experience?
We are currently seeking an ambitious, highly motivated, creative and well-organised Design Intern to join our International Product Design team.
We have 3 roles open to recent graduates or current undergraduates on a degree course looking for a 12-month placement. Candidates are accredited in digital design programs with a focus on User-Centered Design (User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction), Digital Design (Web Design, Multimedia & Digital Media, Mobile and Interaction Design) and/or Communication Design (Graphic & Visual Design.)
You will work with our highly experienced team of design, UX and branding experts to provide product design, branding and user research support across a wide range of web based and mobile products that reach up to 60+ million customers across 21 countries.
You will experience working in a fast-paced, energetic environment where your work reaches real users. Working with senior members of the team, you will help them serve as ambassadors of user-centric, modern design across the business for clients from Manchester United to The Lion King to Beyoncé.
REQUIREMENTS - SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- To be recent graduates or current undergraduates on a design related degree course.
- To be considered for this position, you’ll need to show examples of digital design and/or graphic design work you’ve completed yourself (e.g. responsive websites, apps, interactive display, print media, logos & branding, user-centered design, thesis work etc.). Please send a link to your online portfolio or a link to download a PDF of examples.
This is a full time (Monday - Friday 9.30am-5.30 OR 10am-6pm) paid internship that will be recruited on a 12 month fixed term contract commencing in September 2017.
Before applying to this role please ensure you add a short cover letter above your CV (not just as an attachment). In your cover letter please ensure you have covered
- Why you are applying for this role
- How your degree relate to the internship that you are applying for
- What you hope to gain from your experience with Ticketmaster
Please see Additional Information section below to read the full job description for the role.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.