Account Executive - Education
Working as an Account Executive covering the West of the UK (north to south). This role is a fabulous opportunity to work with a Market Leader of ERP systems for Higher Education. You will need to be new business focussed as well as develop existing business. A dynamic, driven and an excellent presenter with knowledge and experience from Higher Education would be ideal. This role comes with a superb package and bonus.
- Responsible for sales to new and existing accounts
- Working with Pre Sales Services teams to close sales
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction at a high level
- Gain a thorough understanding of the issues facing the market and to ensure we play a key role in setting / influencing the agenda in the market place
- Presenting solutions in the context of business value to the client. Ensuring that the client understands the value that was achieved with previously delivered solutions
- Allocating part of every client visit to understand or clarify the clients business challenges
- Providing value to the client beyond product/service expertise.
- Acting as the advocate for the clients requirements within the business so that both parties benefit from the relationship.
- Responding promptly and accurately to client questions, requests and issues
- Presenting an accurate and compelling overview of the business and identifying the most influential people in a given sales opportunity directly through observation and interviews or indirectly through research or third party conversations.
- Creating a relationship strategy for each key player that affects or is affected by the outcome of the buying decision
- Establishing rapport with others on a business and personal level internally and externally.
- Establishing credibility and trust in all executive level interactions. Using relationships to promote the application of the business services to consume the backlog as quickly as practical
- Time management
- Working with different time frames
- Negotiating skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
- Settling differences with minimal noise and win concessions without damaging relationships. Both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic.
- Understanding the revenue, expense and margin implications of contracts
- Locating and securing the appropriate internal resources and subject matter experts to advance the client relationships
- Supervisory and Project management experience
- Strong leadership skills, strong written and verbal communications skills
- Conflict management skills
- High degree of creativity
- Teamwork skills
- Our success is based on our ability to collaborate and it will be expected that you will be an active player within our team
Qualifications and/or key attributes
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration.
- Strong track record of sales experience within the enterprise technology market
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applications development life cycles and processes.
- Ability and commitment to travel extensively
- Higher Education experience a strong advantage
Please do send your CV and if you would like to discuss your experience in more detail please contact Esther Greenwood at Satarah Recruitment Ltd.