4 days left
- Full Time
Application Developer wanted for an ambitious company in Brighton. The successful candidate will be based in their offices in the Brighton area. The main aim of the job is to understand, programme, develop and implement applications using specified platforms and to create software that meets the requirements of the company and its clients.
- To understand client requirements in order to establish a detailed program specification
- To clarify what actions the solution is intended to perform
- To breakdown the program specification in its simplest elements and translate its logic into a design within the platform or specified programming language
- To write high quality source code in Java, Visual Basic, VB.NET and C#
- To write high quality source code for programs and to complete applications within deadlines
- To devise possible solutions to anticipated problems
- To conduct functional and non-functional testing
- To troubleshoot and de-bug applications
Having a degree in computer science would be advantageous.
The ability to program in at least one or two languages to include Java, C#, SQL or VB.NET - other programming skills / knowledge of interest are OpenEHR, AQL, MongoDB, JSON, UBUNTU.
The position is full time 9am - 5pm. The successful candidate will need to be available for extra hours as the projects demand.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency.