Senior Sales Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
- Sponsorship and hospitality packages within the Recruitment, Finance, Media & IT space
- 50% new business 50% account management
- One of the largest agencies in the world
- Great culture and reputation
The Role: Targeting Team Leaders, Directors and Hiring Managers, the Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for selling sponsorship, stand space and hospitality packages across the Recruitment, Finance, Media and IT space. The Senior Sales Executive will drive new business acquisition and manage all accounts won. With excellent career opportunities on offer within this flagship brand, the Senior Sales Executive role is ideally suited for any accomplished sales professional looking to progress within a global organisation.
The Company: Established in 1960, this client is one of the most recognisable brands in the sports and consumer arena with an annual turnover of £500k in Europe alone. They are responsible for organising some of the best known, large-scale, consumer events in the UK and work with the World's most recognisable brands. The Senior Sales Executive will target and forge partnerships with these very clients.
As a Senior Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Winning and retaining new clients in the Recruitment, Finance, Media & IT space
- Selling sponsorship, stand space and hospitality packages
- Working to targets and KPIs - monthly reporting
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Looking for their second business to business sales role
- Consultative sales approach
- Fast-paced attitude and strong attention to detail
Benefits of this Sales Executive role:
- £25-28,000 basic plus £10,000 uncapped OTE
- Major leading consumer events
- Mobile, healthcare, lunch allowance, gym, laptop
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Mark Ansell-Carter on .