3 days left
- Full Time
Jemca Car Group are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our business based out of our Edgware dealership. This role would suit someone who has experience in a service department and wants to progress their career in a flagship site.
The basic salary for this role is £25,000 with an OTE of £37,000.
As a Service Advisor, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals. With great product knowledge and a passion for delivering great customer service, a Service Advisor will use excellent communication skills to provide a seamless service to customers and be sure to retain them for the future. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise upsell opportunities whilst delighting our customers.
You will be responsible for keeping our customers updated, communicating with our team of technicians, advising the customers of any work that needs to be carried out and delivering an excellent level of service to all Toyota customers.
- Friendly and professional - you’ll be a natural rapport builder with the ability to engage with and establish customer’s requirements in both a phone based and face to face capacity.
- Customer focussed – you’ll understand the customer journey and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Organised and pragmatic – you’ll be able to manage your workload effectively and provide accurate estimates regarding costs and timescales.
- Technology savvy – you’ll be comfortable using multiple systems and software packages and understand the importance of recording up to date customer information
- Relevant experience in a Service Advisor capacity;
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service;
- Understand the sales cycle;
- Work efficiently under pressure;
- Have a passion to grow and develop alongside Jemca Car Group.
A little about us…
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes.
If you are looking for a realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development then this is the role for you. Please apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team on .