Senior Product Manager - VSAT - London
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior Product Manager - London - £75k - £90k + BONUS
WORLD LEADING TELECOMS HOUSE is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team. You will be joining a FTSE company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. You will be working in a state of the art environment, with cutting edge technology and plush modern offices in the heart of London. Excellent career progression and a first class career at the forefront of the telecoms arena is on offer.
Pension + Health Care + Dental Schemes + 25 days holiday (inc to 30 days) + Health Insurance + Childcare vouchers + Season Ticket Loan + PC loan + onsite gym + subsidised onsite restaurant and coffee bar + LARGE Bonus
To be successful for the Senior Product Manager role, you need the following skills / experience:
* Extensive commercial and technical experience in VSAT (very small aperture terminal) Satellite Communications, ideally within the Maritime industry;
* Proven experience and record of delivering targets within a senior product management role
* Demonstrable effective project leadership and successful delivery and rollout of products and services meeting/exceeding technical and financial performance objectives;
* Experience with the processes for specification, selection, procurement, certification and rollout of managed communications solutions
* A track record of working with distributed matrix teams and meeting established deadlines for program milestones are essential, as well as experience delivering solutions to the Maritime market.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will have the following duties:
* In-life Management of Fleet Xpress, Xpresslink and variants of maritime VSAT services
* Act as product specialist and propagate knowledge where required
* Responsibility for customer experience throughout lifecycle
* Drive sales to increase revenue and margin
* Collaborate with all teams on new services, features and updates
* Execute product strategies and new commercial and technical concepts
* Contribute and steer product migration and end of life activities
* Identify and define opportunities for new service developments
* Collaboration with Maritime BU for the roll-out of delivered products and services to the market and channel
* Contribute to the product service definition and commercial roadmap for new and existing services.
* Adopt a highly proactive approach to business process mapping and optimisation
* Actualise market requirements and guide these from concept to launch
Don’t miss this great opportunity to join a well-known company that look after their staff.
Contact Sally Hall on or click the “Apply Now” button.