A highly successful Social enterprise is looking for a Transactions Manager to join the Finance team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for leading a cost-effective cross-functional Accounts Transactions Processing function across the organisation.
This is an opportunity to join a national Charity specialising in care services and community projects for a range of different public groups.
- Ensuring that processes are in place and maintained.
- To efficiently manage the processing of the organisation's data
- To manage the Sales and Purchase Ledger functions
- Producing timely reports for the Senior Management team (weekly and monthly)
- To review bank reconciliations ensuring that reports are signed off.
- Continuously challenge the efficiency of the processes
- Dealing directly with local authority and central government funders as well as individual donors as necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- AAT qualified minimum (or equivalent)
- Proficiency using Excel systems
- Experience using SUN or CareSys (desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience managing financial transactional processes (i.e journal management/ producing reports)
To find out more information and to be immediately considered for the position, please apply ASAP!