Head of Sales - EMEA
- Head of Sales EMEA
- To £50,000 + exc bens, discounts, free travel
- Step up for a Senior Key Account Manager with global sales experience
- German / Italian language skills an advantage
- Luxury, natural skincare brand - beauty or fashion experience preferred
- West End based
This global, luxury skincare company has created a highly desirable brand consisting of a range of exquisite anti-aging, natural skincare products. Through harnessing the properties of healing waters, essential oils, minerals, vitamins and natural ingredients sourced across the globe, and with the expertise of award-winning scientists, they have developed products that are coveted and sold in spas and stores worldwide.
Reporting to the Sales Director, they are now looking to recruit a talented Sales / Business Development / Key Account Manager with global sales experience to assume the role of Head of Sales EMEA. As a key member of this entrepreneurial team, your brief will be to drive sales across the EMEA region, and in particular in the Middle East, German and Italian markets, at the impressive rate of growth they have enjoyed over the last decade.
Language skills, ideally German and / or Italian, together with experience within the luxury, beauty, fashion or high-end FMCG market are preferred.
There will be travel across the EMEA region involved in this role, which is based within their London Head Office.
This Head of Sales EMEA role can offer you:
- Salary to £50,000
- An attractive career opportunity for a Key Account / Business Development / Sales Manager to step up into a Head of Sales role
- Excellent benefits, discounts, paid travel etc
- Excellent working conditions and personal development
To be successful in this Head of Sales EMEA position, you will have:
- Proven sales success within the EMEA region as Business Development, Sales or Key Account Manager
- Ideally experience within cosmetics, beauty, fashion, luxury market or high end FMCG
- Language skills, ideally German and / or Italian
- Driven, dynamic approach
- Strong influencing and negotiating talents
- Ability to lead and motivate a sales team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised approach
- Total professionalism
Key accountabilities within this Head of Sales EMEA position include:
- Driving retail and online sales through developing and executing robust sales strategies
- Developing business plans and building relationships with retail partners
- Liaising with Operations, Marketing, PR and Finance departments
- Leading, motivating and developing a sales team including delivering training
- Contributing to the development and execution of the brand strategies
- Overseeing and implementing sell-in and sell-through
- Implementing and overseeing UK marketing initiatives
- Providing reports
If this Head of Sales EMEA opportunity appeals and you would like to apply, please email your CV as soon as possible quoting "Head of Sales EMEA".
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this Head of Sales EMEA opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. However, do follow us on Facebook and Twitter for our latest vacancies. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.