6 days left
- Full Time
My Client is a London based serviced office provider who are currently looking to hire an Operations Manager.
Whilst learning the industry you will start as the Centre Manager to one of their sites in London and then take control of 4 of the sites after this.
The success of this company is dependent on the quality of the service that is given to their clients by their team.
The client is looking for someone who can share their passion of first class service and someone who is prepared to do what it takes to deliver and take pride of their role within the business. They look for people who have excellent customer service and understand this at the heart of delivering above and beyond our client's needs.
The Centre / Operations Manager is responsible for leading both the team and the Centre Operations to ensure that their client's needs are continually met, and our ethos of striving to provide a 5* service is achieved.
An important part of the role is to demonstrate passion for your centre and to motivate your teams!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the building is always shown to the highest standard, and that the team are full-filling their roles to ensure the kitchens, copy points, meeting rooms, toilets and all other communal areas are immaculate, functional and fully stocked at all times. You must have impeccable attention to detail and constantly have the hunger to strive for higher standards.
- Ensure that their office suites are set to their exact requirements, in regards to floor plan and layout, I.T and telephony requirements, additional furniture, decoration to name a few- we want our clients to feel at home in their office.
- You will also be responsible for over- seeing the administration for new clients in terms of their paperwork, contact telephone numbers, access cards for the company, fire/ health and safety expectations are laid out, etc.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and the full team are willing and able to assist with the move- in. This will be whenever is most convenient for the client and may be out of hours and/or at the weekend. You will be helping them unpack, clearing rubbish, providing breakfast or lunch and being a support for whatever the client may need to ensure their move- in goes as smoothly as possible.
- We want you and your team to pro- actively build professional and friendly rapport with each and every client, so that they simply cannot live without us.
- You will be the main contact for all suppliers and maintenance- related contractors for the Centre.
- To keep on top of stock control to ensure the Centre never runs out of stock of anything. Record any expenditure in accordance with the Companies procedure. To ensure you spend within your Centre budget.
- You will understand the billing system and billing cycles. Be competent on client's contractual services, to help you generate the monthly invoices and send to clients in an appropriate manner. Capture adhoc expenditure on a monthly basis to raise invoices for this.
- You will conduct viewings as and when needed and put together proposals for new Business.
- Attending Presentations - these will normally be after working hours so you must be flexible.
You must have:
- Positive Energy and Attitude
- Client Awareness
- A good level of Judgement - Being able to solve the nature of a problem quickly
- Excellent Communication
- Drive and Determination
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
A hospitality / Retail background is ideal as you will understand the importance of high level customer service.
Please apply today if you would be keen to hear more about the opportunity or send your cv to