Area Sales Manager - Trade / Doors / Ironmongery
4 days left
- Full Time
THE CLIENT: Our client is a leading global manufacturer of access solutions, including commercial door systems, door controls and glass fittings.
THE ROLE:Trade Counter Area Sales Manager
Due to a recent promotion, our client is looking for an experienced field sales professional to promote their leading range of commercial Door, Access and Window hardware products such as Closers, Fittings, Key Systems. The main purpose of this role is to promote and develop the Trade Counters range of products to new and existing trade customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure customer orders received are processed efficiently and accurately.
- Handle customer enquiries, which may include providing an element of technical help.
- Work closely with the other Trade Counters in order to provide excellent customer service and exceed sales targets.
- To continue to drive our business forward you will be expected to investigate ways of developing the business to increase sales and profits.
- You will be required to seek out and develop new accounts, handle customer queries, process orders and provide monthly reports. You will be expected to keep up to date with products and legislation in order to provide customers with accurate and useful technical assistance.
THE LOCATION: London & South East including Surrey, Sussex, Kent and Home Counties.
THE CANDIDATE: You will have Field sales experience within the construction sector.
Be a pro-active and organised person who is able to plan ahead, as you will be responsible for arranging your own daily appointments in order to maintain and build new and existing customer relationships.
You will come from a commercial background and ideally have a good understanding of small technical components, doors or ironmongery in the building industry.
You will be an excellent communicator, who has superb negotiation skills. Your ability to develop trustful relationships with your customers, as well as your colleagues, will be key in this role.
THE REWARDS: Up to £40,000 basic salary, 10% bonus, Company Car, Phone, Laptop, 5% Pension, Life Insurance & 22 day’s holiday.