My client a leading telecoms business is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to assist with the development of new FP&A and reporting models.
The role will work with the Head of Finance to scope out and reshape new planning and reporting processes. You will sit across a line of business supporting multiple stakeholders in a number of projects.
The role is responsible for but not limited to:
- Supporting the business with the development of forecasting and month end processes under IFRS 15.
- Produce financial models (including forecasting models) from bottom up.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the line of business within senior operational management, commercial finance and planning to ensure the business needs are met for forecasting and month end processes.
- Run parallel month ends prior to go live and and review.
- Ongoing testing and review of new systems/processes.
Successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, ACMA or equivalent) with a background within FP&A. You must have advanced modelling skills and produced excel models from scratch. You must be able to work in a multi-discipline company and have a proven track record of dealing with stakeholders across all levels.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.