VAT Executive - circa £25,000
4 days left
- Full Time
VAT Executive - London - Accountancy - circa £25,000
Our client, a reputable and established top 25 Accountancy firm based in the City, is seeking a bright, articulate and motivated VAT Executive to join their team. You will provide support to the VAT Team, liaising with clients where necessary. Proficiency in Excel and excellent client relation’s skills (written and verbal) are essential. This role is very deadline based so you must work well under pressure. Experience of accounts/VAT essential, full training will be given in international VAT. Also, proficiency in a European language would be advantageous.
- To obtain documents from clients before submission deadlines
- To prepare EC VAT returns, Intrastat Reports, EC sales listings and other filings for their portfolio
- To advise clients of any VAT which is payable or refundable for a VAT return
- To work with VAT supervisor/manager on work allocated by supervisor/manager in accordance with work plans and schedules
- To ensure that all the return filing deadlines are met
- To be the Client contact for specific Clients
- To submit documents and liaise with tax offices
- To liaise with clients, in order to prepare and submit EC VAT returns etc.
- To ensure that each client’s VAT return and VAT refunds progress reports are completed on a daily basis to ensure that management are up to date
- To take incoming calls when the secretary or other colleagues are absent, away from desk or occupied on another call
Please email your CV to Surekha Gilroy.
Due to the high level of response, only successful candidates will be contacted.