3 days left
- Full Time
Position: Lead Architect
Salary: Circa £80,000 - £100,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Cooper Lomaz for a Lead Architect within a worldwide technology leader. This will be a chance to join an organisation that values both individual and team performance.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the overall architecture for drivers/kernel on SoC, enable and facilitate Linux kernel up-streaming whilst working with the internal software and hardware teams.
The right candidate will have domain expertise in network/security and visualisation, with strong hands on experience programming on Linux Kernel for mobile, sever or network.
A full list of responsibilities will be provided in the job description.
The Successful candidate will possess expertise in any one or more of the following:
- System software for ARM platforms on Linux (strong experience in platforms like mips/ppc/x86 also can apply)
- BSP and Driver development (Linux 2.6 or later preferred)
- Virtualization (KVM, Qemu, Xen etc)
- Compilers (gcc/LLVM or similar)
- File systems and Distributed fs
- Performance (Bandwidth and system performance)
- OS Hardening (Security)
- Kernel Debugging (including low level drivers/performance etc)
- Technologies like Docker, Open Stack, OpenNFV, storage technologies etc
- Multicore Multi processing
- Kernel programming for any other specific subsystem/kernel features
Suitable candidates should forward their CV s immediately for consideration.