Field Sales Manager OR Area Sales Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Smart Utility Management is a fast growing company procuring energy to small, medium and corporate enterprises across the UK. We specialise in assisting clients to find the best products and services to reduce their energy bills and consumption.
We are an ambitious, forward thinking team with plans to grow our business to fulfil our full potential within the commercial utility market. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us to grow our business, earn fantastic money and reach your full potential in your career and earnings.
Your role will be based out in the field responsible for recruiting, training and managing a team of up to 10 Field Sales Executives who will be responsible for generating quality leads from the SME market within a specific geographical location.
Utilising your skills and experience in the B2B environment, your team will be capable of building relationships with their own customer base and generating new business throughout their respective networks.
You will be confident and presentable manager, with a proven track record managing and mentoring a team working to KPI’s that you have agreed with the Sales Director
- Recruitment of a Sales Team
- Mentoring, training and developing the sales team
- Ensure a clear reporting line to the Sales Director
- Ensure all administration is compliant
- Generate ideas for incentives for the team
- Lead from the front
- Utilising business network opportunities to generate leads.
- Compliance with selling rules and regulations as well as industry Code of Practice standards.
- 5 years field sales experience
- 3 years team management experience
- Enthusiastic character with a strong drive to achieve
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and target/results driven
- B2B field sales experience from all sales backgrounds
- Knowledge of the energy sector is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided to the right individual
- Good IT skills
*We require that all our field sales undergo a Criminal Records Bureau check as part of the recruitment process therefore you will be required to inform us of any criminal convictions should you be successful.
The most important elements of this role is based on the individual’s passion to succeed, drive of achievement and ambition to make money. In return we offer a great basic salary with uncapped commission and massive potential earnings.