National Contracts and Repair Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
NHBC are currently looking to recruit a National Contracts Manager to lead the service delivery for our national network of Repair and Remedial Works Contractors to ensure that all repair projects are executed in a commercially viable, efficient and effective manner and that excellent customer service is delivered.
You will lead a team of technical and construction experts (Quantity surveyors, contract surveyors and engineers).
As our National Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintain and continue to develop a network / panel of preferred suppliers, Remedial Works Sub-Contractors.
- Measure the performance of suppliers.
- Set and Agree SLA’s and KPI’s for suppliers.
- Develop Quality Assurance processes for monitoring repairs carried out by the original Builder or Developer.
- Ensure the implementation of a supplier framework via a procurement model.
- Continually evaluate new suppliers to join the panel.
- Maintain high levels of Customer Service.
- Monitoring repairs carried out by Sub-Contractors.
- Ensure best practice Health and Safety governance of the Remedial Works Contractors.
- Ensure adherence to the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Deliver quality and timely repairs for the consumer that are commercially viable and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with the Claims Information Manager to enhance MI reporting.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Builders (customers).
- Represent claims on NHBC’s Health and Safety committee.
Our ideal National Contracts Manager will have experience in:
- Contract Management within Construction/Property/Housing sectors.
- Involved in managing major construction (and remediation services), ideally for residential structures.
- Property Repairs and Remediation works.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
- Tender and Procurement of contracts.
- Strong Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Management of repairs and works contractors.
- Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of NHBC Standards and NHBC policies.
- Company Car or Allowance.
- Pension scheme accredited to Pension Mark Plus standards (up to 10.5% of salary employer contribution) with life assurance of 4 x salary.
- 27 days holiday (increasing with service).
- Attractive bonus scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Discounted gym membership and high street discounts are some of the benefits on offer.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our National Contracts and Repair Manager then please click ‘apply’ now!