6 days left
- Full Time
My Client a Leading Media Business in London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Monthly management accounts, focus on payroll costs, headcount, overhead costs and archive costs
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Revenue reporting analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of audit files
- Meet tight month end deadlines
- Analysis and reporting on cost, depreciation, expenses and analysis on accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation with focus on WIP
- Revenue analysis and work with archive team to add value to the reporting
- Regular meetings with all budget holders and assist with cost control, forecasting and annual budgets
- Assist with ad hoc projects
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 years Management Accountant experience. Candidates will be graduates who are part qualified in either ACCA or CIMA.