Qualified Management Accountant
Advance your career by joining this highly successful, growing family business which has been a market leader in its field for over 30 years.
Their busy, friendly finance team is now looking for a qualified Management Accountant with two to three years' post qualification experience to have sole responsibility for two of the group's companies.
Responsibilities will encompass:
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts for 2 limited companies within the group
- Ensuring correct interco recharges are charged for both companies
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance returns are completed on time
- Compiling and submitting complex VAT returns for both companies
- Preparing annual audit file
- Prepare and make foreign currency and sterling payments to travel suppliers
- Reviewing and improving current processes and systems
- Preparing Management Reports as required.
The ideal candidate must be a team player with strong attention to detail, very sound VAT knowledge and advanced Excel skills combined with a can-do attitude.
The company offers an excellent benefits package which includes the opportunity to progress within the company, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, a pension scheme and a death in service scheme. Other benefits will be detailed at interview.