4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the largest housing associations in London and the South East, providing a range of housing options from affordable rent to outright sales. Their ambitious development programme means that they have an increased number of shared ownership properties on the market, and as such they are currently seeking an experienced Sales Consultant to take on schemes and deliver great results.
Working within a busy team environment, the Sales Consultant will be responsible for:
* Providing a customer-focused service to ensure that new homes are sold within specified timeframes and targets
* Co-ordinating and attending property viewings and exhibitions to ensure homes are sold within target dates
* Ensuring that applicants are able to afford home ownership and understand the initiative before they undertake it
* Co-ordinating the progress of sales and managing the legal completion process
* Producing and analysing sales forecasts and reporting to key stakeholders
* Working alongside the Pre Sales Consultant to keep abreast of upcoming scheme handovers
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a focused developer of affordable home ownership properties, and we are seeking applications from professionals who have proven experience in a similar capacity. The successful applicant to the role of Sales Consultant will possess the following:
* Proven experience of successful sales processes - in particular of shared ownership in a housing association environment
* Knowledge of the conveyancing and lettings processes
* The ability to advise customers on all aspects of sales and lettings
Our client is offering a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package. It's an exciting time to join the organisation, so if you meet the criteria above please apply today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.