Accounts Payable Manager - Media
A highly successful Media Agency based in Central London are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join and add value to their busy UK finance team.
As the Accounts Payable Manager reporting into the Group Financial Accountant and supervising a team of 2, this is an important role within the team and looks to add value to the business as a whole.
- Supervise a team of 2 to ensure efficiency within the AP team;
- Full management and reconciliation of the Purchase Ledger from receiving the invoice through to month end close;
- Ensure all payments are made on a timely basis;
- Daily management of the bank balances & forecasting short-term payment needs to Group Financial Accountant;
- Supplier statement reconcilations;
- Ensuring that Purchase Daybooks are run on a weekly basis;
- Managing invoice disputes;
- Processing of Credit Card statements;
- Manage Petty Cash;
- Set up electronic payments;
- Identify and implement process improvements for AP Ledger;
- Month end balance sheet account reconciliations;
- Excellent Accounts Payable experience ideally gained within a Media organisation;
- Understanding of double entry/basic accounting principles and Job Costing;
- Confident communication skills, with emotional intelligence;
- Strong relationship builder;
- Great team player;
- Previous supervisory experience a distinct advantage;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Smart approach to problems and ability to meet and exceed deadlines.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.