This role within this private equity company would be the taking ownership of the Finance IT systems, specifically IFS, including the development, improvements, maintenance and related processes, controls, documentation and training.
- Leading the finance systems development including identifying requirements, input into the solution design, testing and changing management
- Preparing the business cases for new or changed processes including the benefits and costs/risks
- Developing and maintaining systems and processing documentation
- Leading on providing end user training and ongoing system support
- Streamline the processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- Introduce controls and reconciliations
- Month-end and year-end system house-keeping
- Set up and maintenance of basic data and structures such as Chart of Accounts, cost centres, organisation structure, posting rules, etc.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Extensive knowledge of IFS ERP system, in particular Order to Cash and Purchase to Pay related functionality and GL, AP, AR ledgers and basic data setup
- Experience of rolling out IT systems changes within a Finance team
- Experience in implementing systems controls and reconciliations
- Understanding of data structures and impact on reporting
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle