Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £60k - £70k
A medium sized Management Consultancy firm, based in Central London, is currently looking to recruit TWO Senior Finance Analysts. You will be working with senior staff, consultants and the wider business to provide key analysis, models and reports.
* Building financial models and develop business cases which are easily explained and can be handed over for use by non finance
* Financial statement / management report analysis
* Structuring and producing reports to present and summarise the outcomes of analysis work in an easily digestible format, for use at a working level with clients and consultants
* Research to establish as-is financial baseline of client's situation.
* Supporting the project team and lead consultant by developing financial reports, financial analyses and business case financial models
* Undertaking investment appraisals and building knowledge of non-financial analyses e.g. operational, commercial, and strategic - in a wide variety of situations and organisations.
* Operating independently with external clients, initiating and forming relationships with key members of the project and relevant business function e.g. finance, sales etc.
* Supporting the Head of Strategic Finance with the internal promotion of the function's capability to consultants and partners
* Responsibility for the technical modelling aspects of business cases, taking them from inception to completion
* From a Professional Services background
* Ideally, qualified from a Big 4/Top 10 practice (ACA/CA or equivalent)
* Experience in Transactional Services/Corporate Finance/M&A
* Excellent Microsoft Excel (able to build financial models)