Client Account Manager - Language Travel Sector
4 days left
- Full Time
Realistic OTE of £30k+ per annum. Base salary up to £25k. HFS London works in the language travel/international education sector and specialises in homestay (host family) accommodation for international students, interns and tourists in London. We are registered with and inspected by the British Council.
We have over 2000 host families registered with us across north, south, east and west London (zones 1-4). We also have contracts with some of London’s most established language schools, business schools, study agents and universities to supply accommodation to thousands of overseas students every year.
We are looking for a full-time Client Account Manager.
Our Client Account Managers are the front line of the business, meeting the needs of our educational clients by booking their international students into our accommodation.
The role requires a strong commercial mindset, backed up by equally strong administrative skills.
On the commercial side, you will need to:
- Meet targets/KPIs (e.g. monthly financial/income, booking turnaround time, number of client meetings)
- Juggle multiple bookings from different clients at any one time
- Be comfortable in managing your account of educational clients both through face to face contact (e.g client review meetings) and excellent service.
- Grow your portfolio of clients by holding first meetings to pitch our service and win new business
The ideal candidate will therefore have an outgoing/confident personality and should not be scared to pick up the phone, or hold a meeting with a new educational client to sell our service and build their portfolio of clients.
On the administrative side of the role you will need to:
- place international students in host family accommodation using our tailor-made booking system;
- create shortlists to match international students with suitable host families using our booking system;
- draw up booking confirmations and invoices for all parties when a student is placed in a homestay;
- handle all queries and complaints, whether from student, host family or language school/agent, to resolve disputes wherever possible;
- keep accurate and up to date records of all bookings and associated administrative procedures, as well as assisting Management in reporting requirements;
- cover the administrative duties of other team members as and when necessary, such as raising new and updating existing host family profile details and booking confirmation templates, updating the Families Database and making host family availability call-outs;
- provide general reception and administrative duties including answering telephone, taking messages etc.;
Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Annual Salary: Realistic OTE of £30k+ per annum. Base salary up to £25k (depending on experience) + performance related bonus.
Term: 6 month probationary period with view of permanent contract thereafter
Location: South Quay DLR (3 mins walk) or Canary Wharf Tube station (10 mins walk)
Minimum Requirements: British/EU passport holder or suitable working visa; excellent written and spoken English; strong computer literacy skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel ESSENTIAL.
Interviews & Start Date: Interviews to start within the next 2 weeks