Head Of Sales - Premium Drinks/FMCG
2 days left
- Full Time
Head Of Sales for premium Drinks company
£40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + possibility of option shares (DOE)
London based with national travel
My client is a fast-growing brand of innovative and premium soft drinks. Experiencing growth at a rapid pace, they are looking for a highly-experienced candidate who will be the first full-time salesperson within the company. This is a very exciting and rewarding position as you will be involved with the growth of the company from the get-go, building a sales team and growing the brand nationally. They are only looking for the BEST and won't accept anything less.
You will be responsible for building and establish new distribution, drive existing sales and increase brand awareness in the nationwide On-Trade with a focus on managed groups (+20 accounts). You will have the ability to operate strategically as well as operating in a real-time environment.
- Lead the sales, development and brand positioning of the brand
- Drive new distribution for their full range with a focus on national groups
- Ensure the relevant listing status and menu presence in its accounts - including responsibility for financial and non-financial support
- Implement staff incentives and monitor/analyse results
- Overall responsibility for managing & developing the On-Trade channel
- Managing one direct report and being responsible for their continued development & training
- Management of budgets and commercial targets
- Regular reporting to founders
- Act as a Brand Ambassador, representing the brand at all times
- Support the marketing team with events
- Strategize on activation to increase awareness on and off trade
- Analysing sales performance and media investment.
- Recommending media and promotional strategies to maximise sales while protecting
- Extensive knowledge of On and Off-trade market nationwide
- Strong on-Trade track record and extensive contact book both in London and nationally
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM systems
• Previous Experience working for a premium soft drinks company essential
• Self-starter, able to roll up your sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
• Strong brand-building experience
• Experience leading, managing & coaching a team
• Commercial expertise, great communicator, strong relationship builder & entrepreneurial flair
• Strong Time Management skills, Analytical and numerate
• Passionate and motivated to communicate the brand in a creative and
This really is a chance to be a part of a fast-growing business in a market that’s gaining more aware- ness and traction both nationally and internationally. You will be able to drive volumes both in the UK (new channels) and overseas. So, get in touch to hear more!
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on