I am recruiting a Finance Manager for a multi-site retail business (t/o c£35m), my client harbours an entrepreneurial working environment and genuinely values the inclusion of their employees; they are a very people centric business.
You will report to the Finance Director and Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for the management and development of a team of six.
- Managing, motivating, supporting and developing the team
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Ensuring financial controls are robust and effective
- Cashfow management
- A qualified or part-qualified accountant with strong people management experience
- Technically strong with experience gained in retail, manufacturing or a related sector
- Able to manage up and influence senior stakeholders
- An effective mentor to junior staff
- Confident with strong people skills