Marketing Account Manager - Independent Restaurants Graduate
3 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Account Manager – Restaurants - Graduate
Location: Central London
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Are you fed up of working late nights?
Want to move into a 9-5 Mon-Fri job?
Then, read on……
My client is a leading Tech Company who manage Hospitality operations throughout the UK.
They are a fun, close-knit team and they are looking for the right person who has been a GM, Cluster manager, Customer Success Manager or Account Manager and also has marketing experience to join their family. In particular, experience with mass messaging marketing
This is an opportunity to deal with independent restaurant accounts and deliver world class support to your clients and if you impress and succeed, then progression is rapid for the right person.
This position requires great business sense, a solid understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, strong analytic and critical thinking skills, as well as strong customer service skills. As an Account Manager/ Client Relationship Manager, you will maintain a balanced proactive/reactive relationship with your assigned accounts. Proactive duties include account monitoring, regular check-ins and relationship building - while reactive duties include training, product /customer support, and appropriate management when technical issues and feature requests arise.
The Role -
- Managing 60 Accounts at a time
- Dealing with P&L Accounts
- Identifying and implementing a communication/ engagement strategy
- Ensuring churn metrics are hit
- Ensuring Customer Community engagement is maximised
- Working against the low-touch model and ensuring minimum standards are achieved
- Utilisation of Gainsight’s communication tool
- Mass message marketing
- Degree educated with marketing experience - essential
- Experience with salesforce
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Excited and engaged in the hospitality industry- you will LOVE spending time in London’s vibrant hospitality scene
- Confident with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data in general.
- Be great at multi-tasking, ensuring that client engagement is maximised.
Get in touch with an up to date CV today!
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!