Project Manager - Publishing
4 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager - Publishing - £35,000 - £42,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading publisher based in the heart of London who boast some fantastic titles.
They produce over 20 different publications are internationally recognised and attract over 160 million consumers each year.
This role will be working across the full spectrum of their publications and as a Digital Project Manager, you will be working with key commercial clients and implementing large scale digital partnerships from pitch stage to final execution.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to deliver projects across a range of digital formats, video, events etc
- Supporting the pitching process by delivering budgets that facilitate bringing ideas to life, meticulous accuracy and delivered to schedule
- Create, track and report timelines, scope and quality during the entire life of the project, managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate
- Liaison with 3rd party agencies to deliver projects and engineering deals that provide cost saving options for the future of the business
- Meticulous budget management, tracking and adherence - making sure that all projects are delivered to budget
- Regular, clear and constructive communication with the client at the relevant stages of the process
- Standardisation - deploying a consistent project management practice with every deal
- Risk mitigation - complying with agreed processes to ensure fail-safe quality, compliance and cost tracking
- Full knowledge of the project life-cycle and experience of various project development methodologies.
- Digital Project Management experience within the digital advertising, media agency or publishing space.
- Experience of managing several projects at once of various sizes, working with developers and designers to deliver solutions
- Understanding the various tasks that take place within a film or photo shoot and how to manage teams to ensure success.
- A strong understanding of how to build bespoke websites and supporting media (banners and newsletters.), and of delivering all aspects of digital media
- An understanding that project work is sometimes unpredictable and requires flexibility and a willingness (within acceptable limits) to work as required to get the job done
- Extensive experience of managing financial budgets (including project budgeting, monitoring financials, P&L, etc.)
- Extensive experience of using Google Analytics
- High level of communication, interpersonal and presentation skills including experience of writing accurate and concise reports.
- Excellent communicator and confident presenter with strong interpersonal skills.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason