Customer Supply Chain Executive - 12 Month FTC
A global leader in their category is looking for fresh talent to join its supply chain team for a 12 month contract position. If you are a team player with strong communication skills and academic background then read on…
This business operates globally across multiple categories and prides themselves on their values driven approach to business on an international scale. This cutting-edge business are leaders in the FMCG food and drink environment and have a focus on developing from within. They are looking for an experienced individual to help support their team for the next 12 months.
The key task for the customer supply chain executive will be to maintain relationships with key customers and manage their day to day demands.
Other accountabilities include:
- Order processing
- Maintaining customer relations by troubleshooting and reducing stock issues
- Managing haulage partners to ensure high levels of service
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a customer facing supply chain role essential
- Analytical mind and quick thinker
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and networking ability
- Desire to continuously improve individual and team working methods
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems desirable but not essential
This is an opportunity to join a progressive business which offers multiple career paths, if you meet the above criteria and would like to know more send latest CV to:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.