The Wealth Care Partnership is an award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners who specialise in care fees advice, investment planning, equity release and inheritance tax solutions. We have a clear goal in mind, to offer our clients understanding and guidance every step of the way and thus help them make important financial decisions our clients will be happy with for many years to come.
Our open plan offices are set within a former greenhouse and thus have a rather unique setting. We offer free on-site parking with working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with one hour for lunch.
We are recruiting an experienced and qualified Paraplanner to join our Fordingbridge based team - 10 minutes from Ringwood. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced paraplanner who is keen to be part of a small and dynamic team who work together to make a difference to our clients.
You will be working closely with three financial planners and will be providing technical paraplanning support. Including:-
- Technical report writing
- Collection of quantitative detailed information and compilation of financial plans
- Meeting preparation
- Liaison with third parties and providers
- Cashflow modelling
The successful candidate will have the following:-
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Detailed and accurate
- Articulate and positive
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Intelligent Office and Voyant highly desirable
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Detailed Job Description available