Finance Business Partner - Tech start-up!
7 days left
- Full Time
Hugely innovative and fast paced Tech business is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to lead commercial finance activities for it's start up business in the UK. Based in Buckinghamshire, this market leader is poised for exponential growth and already boasts and enviable client list of leading brands on an global scale. Reporting in the Finance Director, you will have a significant role in delivering the business, financial and operational budgets.
- Lead the business partnering activities across Consumer, Bid Process, Supplier Pricing and Cost Improvement.
- Key support to the month end close and reporting processes, with accompanying analysis on the numbers.
- Drive Business Performance reporting across the organisation, to understand and target areas of growth
- Create best in class MI Reporting packs to held aid decision making for senior stakeholders
- Forge relationships across the non finance community to better understand the role of finance
- Provide finance assistance to the Financial Controller when required
You will be a commercially savvy accountant, who has demonstrable experience of partnering non finance. You will be someone who possesses a natural curiosity and is looking to create a strong legacy in this highly ambitious business. The client is looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACMA/ACCA equivalent) and will provide ample training in order to progress your career. Candidates who have experience in creation/ start up environments will be preferred and encouraged to apply.