Newly Qualified Financial Controller
Our client, a technology start up based in the City of London, is recruiting for a driven and ambitious newly qualified Financial Controller from the Tech industry.
The successful candidate must be happy communicating Financial matters to the entire team (non-Finance staff) and keen to work with the rest of the Management Team to improve the business and plan for the future.
Main Responsibilities of the FC:
- Financial analysis, including management accounts, credit card spend, discounts
- Manage the monthly and year end accounts, reporting and filing
- Handling payments, including supplier invoice management and payment, payroll and VAT
- Forecasting and updating P&L
- Suggesting and executing improvements to financial management and processes
- Regular liaison with other staff members
- Newly Qualified Accountant (within last 2 years)
- Experience within a technology or online platform business
- Commercially aware with the drive to improve business
- Team player
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.