My client based in St Paul's, a growing Financial Advisors are looking for a Paraplanner to join their team. If you are a Paraplanner looking for your next opportunity then please enquire within.
The Successful candidate will;
- Have minimum 3-5 years Paraplanning experience
- Be confident to mentor a team of advisors
- the ability to compile and produce complex reports on your own accord
- Preferably Chartered or a few exams of Chartered (not a huge requirement but preferred)
- Like for like experience
- Have lots of technical knowledge
Roles and Responsibilities include;
- Mentoring and providing wisdom and guidance to the team
- Have a technical understanding for the company and what they do
- Complex report writing
My client is happy to endorse any kind of study for the successful candidate.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.