Store Manager - Staples Corner
The Retail Operations division of Exsurgo is currently recruiting a Store Manager for a market leading self-storage company. Situated on Staples Corner, the business works on a culture of partnership and recognise that involvement of everyone is key to their success.
- Organise work and make decisions, providing advice and support to others and setting and reviewing tasks, to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available whilst ensuring consistency of performance throughout the team.
- Gives guidance and support to assist in the development of others, providing feedback on performance and ensuring individual praise and encouragement.
- Maintains the cleanliness and presentation of the store, conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Health and Safety and Security procedures, ensuring support and commitment from others.
- Help support the store manager with staff development and training.
- Consistently exceeds customer expectations and encourages and supports others to improve standards of service.
- Takes a proactive approach to self-development as well as the development of others.
- Ability to react quickly to changing solutions and delivering at pace.
In return they will offer a basic of up to £33,000 per annum plus the below benefits:
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme with the potential to earn up to 25% of salary on a quarterly basis
- 28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays), increasing to a maximum of 33 days with service
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme (SAYE)
- Employee Discount
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role or similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!