Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 OTE £30,000+
Wanting to kick start your career within the recruitment industry? Looking for a job that offers exceptional benefits, full training and a fast, dynamic working environment? Then apply now for this unmissable Trainee Recruitment Consultant role and start working for one of the best up-and-coming recruitment agencies in the world.
*** INNOVATIVE AND REVOLUTIONARY NEW RECRUITMENT COMPANY***
Working within a vibrant, enthusiastic environment that is incredibly competitive but entirely supportive, you’ll receive industry-leading training to ensure you’re soon ready to move on from your trainee position. Your earning potential will be determined by your own dedication, work ethic and performance, meaning your prospects are completely unlimited. With most managers and directors starting out within trainee roles, there are no limits as to what you can achieve.
This is a highly rewarding, fast-paced and challenging role and the harder you can work, the more successful you will become. All you need is ambition and determination.
• Uncapped commission, with realistic OTE of £30,000
• Vibrant new company working environment
• Flexible working hours with a great work / life balance always encouraged
• Potential global travel opportunities in the future
• Obtaining candidates that have the necessary skills for roles that have been specified by clients
• Filtering candidates through interview processes and project matching stage
• Monitoring advertisement responses
• Preparing and issuing online and print advertisements
• Managing and developing both client and candidate relationships
• Update calls and emails to maintain and develop new, established and potential clients
• Assisting senior consultants with client details as and when required
• Capturing and maintaining candidate details via in-house systems
• Arranging client interviews and reporting feedback
• Utilising Social Media
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Sales experience would be an advantage but isn’t essential
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
• Highly motivated individual who is seriously career-minded
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Confident, persuasive and not afraid of a challenge
• Comfortable working within a team environment
• Intelligent and willing to learn
• Commercially aware
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to pursue a career in recruitment as there is genuine scope for a long and fulfilling career within the company. If you think this sounds like the role for you and you have the determination to succeed then don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity and APPLY NOW!