Junior Content Marketing Executive
This company is a leading insight driven data and marketing agency. It has a reputation for significantly improving and growing its clients’ businesses with a very talented analytics team responsible for optimising its clients’ marketing, customer and targeting strategies.
Their continued success depends on maintaining a high standard of quality and value of service to their clients. As such they aim to recruit, develop and retain the very best staff and empower them to provide outstanding, high quality analytics for their clients.
The agency has established a large client base from a wide variety of sectors including financial services, retail, charity, travel and tourism, and they are now looking for an outgoing, positive Junior Content Marketing Executive to join their small but growing marketing team.
Reporting to the Content Manager, you will assist in writing specifically-targeted blog content for one or more of the company's brands, collaborate with internal teams to generate content ideas as well as research and write copy for other projects.
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to support the management of social media channels and assist with the development of downloadable resources such as video content, infographics, podcasts, case studies and more.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a really talented and experienced team including copy/content, social media/digital and creative experts.
- Writing specifically-targeted blog content for one or more of the company's brands
- Collaborating with internal teams to generate content ideas
- Researching and writing copy for other projects
- Supporting the management of social media channels
- Assisting with the development of downloadable resources such as, video content, infographics, podcasts, case studies and more
- Adopting an innovative and creative outlook when helping generate campaign ideas
The ideal candidate:
This role would be ideal for a recent English / Journalism graduate and someone with experience of writing content for a variety of sources. It would be the right fit for someone who contributes to a blog but wants to accelerate their career with a move into content marketing.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to progress your copywriting career, this role will give you the chance to learn from a fantastic supportive and knowledgeable team.
If you have a passion and natural creative flair for writing - this is the job for you.
What you will get from us:
We are looking for someone who wants to learn. We can guide you through copywriting, social media, design, Google AdWords & Analytics training and lots more. If you want to learn new things in a fast paced environment then we want to hear from you.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from a really friendly, supportive and experienced team who will train and support you on the agencies products and services, as well as help you to develop your all-round marketing skills.
Skills and Experience:
- English, Journalism or marketing-related degree or diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience writing content for various marketing activities across a range of channels including social media platforms, having adhered to tight deadlines
- Interest in marketing and desire to learn more about digital marketing
- Experience using Wordpress
- Basic design skills advantageous
- Adaptable and happy to work in a fast paced environment
Successful candidates will be notified by email where you will be asked to complete a brief application questionnaire and invited to a telephone screening interview.