Counter Manager - Fleet Street - London
Counter Manager - Luxury British Beauty Brand - Central London
This highly successful business leads the way in offering natural beauty products of the highest quality to their devoted customer. Using only the finest ingredients, they produce award-winning skincare, hair care and cosmetics. As an employer, they stand out from their competitors by offering their employees stability, bespoke training, promising prospects and an exciting future.
We are looking for an experienced manager with impeccable customer service skills and a strong commercial awareness to continue the success in this established counter in Central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the counter, building a knowledgeable team and developing a loyal customer base.
- Leading by example to your team, delivering a world-class service to each visitor to the counter.
- Maintaining good relationships with host management.
- Coaching and inspiring your Customer Advisors to provide excellent product knowledge in line with the brand values of this business.
- Administrative duties including figures, accounting and stock control.
- Visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards.
- Previous experience in a store or counter management position and working with a luxury beauty brand is essential.
In return offering a competitive salary which is reviewed throughout your career. You are also entitled to a generous monthly product allowance, 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension plus many other company benefits.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.