Payroll & Accounts - Based in High Wycombe - Competitive Salary
Your new company
You will be working for a leading company based in High Wycombe.
Your new role
This will be a broad and varied role in which you will be responsible for the Payroll function and the running of the Accounts Ledger.
- Processing Weekly Payroll, uploading the data to the bank and creating and posting the journals. Reconciling & paying Attachment of Earnings orders.
- Processing Weekly Subcontractor Invoices & Payments, uploading the data to the bank and posting the entries.
- Uploading new Direct Debit Accounts to the bank and running the weekly & monthly submission for collection of Direct Debit Payments.
- Bank Reconciliation of four standard bank accounts. Posting entries into the accounts system.
- Invoice Financing Reconciliation
- Raising Invoices & Posting Payments for Cash & Credit Card jobs.
- Taking Calls from Customers to collect Credit Card payments, when the Credit controllers are absent or otherwise engaged.
- Other Duties as required to cover Holiday & Absence of colleagues. Other projects & accounts roles as required by the business.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be someone who is able to pay close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. You must candidate have experience within purchase ledger and sales ledger and be able to work efficiently as part of a small team and understand the running of the the payroll function. Basic excel skills would also be essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a competitive salary and a chance to secure a position within a leading business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.