6 days left
- Full Time
Service Engineer- (Mechanical)
Hampshire Territory - (Winchester, Eastleigh, Andover, Southampton, Basingstoke, Farnham, Portsmouth, Gosport, Salisbury, Fareham)
£23,000 to £25,000 + Around £4000 to £7000 Overtime + Call Out + Van + Pension + Life Assurance + Broad Band Allowance + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Service Engineer required for international manufacturer and service provider of special purpose industrial cleaning machinery offering fantastic product training, good money & benefits package.
The role will be suitable for mechanically biased engineers from any kind of service / maintenance background including mobile plant, Agricultural, forklift, general automotive technicians, HGV, or ex forces military vehicle engineers. You will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown coverage on a range of industrial cleaning machinery and associated equipment.
An industry leader for many decades in the UK engineering market, this company offers long term security and ongoing personal development in line with technological advancements.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities on industrial cleaning machinery
* Reactive breakdown coverage within the allocated geographical area
* Mechanically biased role that covers: Engines, hydraulics, bearings and basic DC electrics including batteries.
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment
* Home based role with van provided that is available also for personal use.
* Monday-Friday 40 hours per week with voluntary overtime on top – around 3 to 5 hours per week on average. Some weekend call out – 1 weekend in 3 just between 7 am and 10 am and NOT all weekend.
* Experienced mechanically biased ngineer with basic DC electrical experience – can be from ANY service or maintenance background. Examples that transfer well to industrial cleaning machines are: mobile plant, Agricultural, forklift, general automotive technicians, HGV, or ex forces military vehicle engineers.
* Good Knowledge of engines, hydraulics, bearings and basic DC electrics including batteries.
* Full UK driving licence