Supply Chain Manager
Pod is partnering an epic cosmetics business who has carved out a specialist niche in the premium beauty space on their quest to find their next supply chain superstar. This is a business experiencing huge amounts of growth from both a revenue and headcount perspective meaning there is ample opportunity for progression and senior leadership opportunities.
Manufacturing is done in-house and we are on the hunt for candidates who have a strong background working for businesses that also manufacture their own products and have a deep understanding of both the production and supply planning processes within such businesses.
You will be responsible for:
* Production and Supply Planning
* Defining and delivering supplier relationship strategy
* Leadership of a team covering production and packaging
* Continuous improvement initiatives
You will be/have:
* Seriously, nerdily organised
* Nimble and able to cope with changing pace
* A terrific communicator and able to influence commercial stakeholders
* Strong supply chain background in a manufacturing environment
If all of this sounds super exciting, do get in touch today as interviews can take place before Christmas.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.