Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role at a Global Technology business based in London. This newly created role will report into the Group Financial Controller but will have significant interaction with both the CFO and CEO. As Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager this role will be directly responsible for the Annual Plan process as well as providing critical guidance to the wider team across the company and finance organization on business performance and evaluation.
* Provision of timely, accurate and relevant management information for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
* Management of the annual Budget, quarterly re-forecasting and Medium Term Plan processes
* Providing value-added analysis of and commentary on business performance, trends and issues plus present them in metric / dashboard models for maximum impact
* Working with the wider finance community to drive business performance
* Providing overall financial management of projects including budget preparation, benefit identification and delivery
* Providing coaching and training for the group FP&A team
* Drive constant improvement to processes, quality of deliverables and business support alongside a backdrop of regular forecasting reporting deliverables.
The successful candidate will a Qualified Finance Professional with an excellent academic pedigree and previous experience of Group FP&A having developed in a multi-national organisation. They will have excellent management skills and the ability to consolidate information to a succinct level.
They will have high impact communication/presentation skills and the ability to develop good working relationships internally and externally. People management skills will be preferable as well as proven experience of consolidation systems.