Chef De Partie - Winchester
4 days left
- Full Time
Chef de Partie. Our client based near Winchester is recruiting a Chef de Partie to join their brigade in their 2AA Rosette Restaurant within their hotel.
This is an opportunity, for an experienced Chef de Partie looking to progress, to join a fantastic property.
- Working on all sections of the kitchen - good all rounder
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for the restaurant, banqueting menu and events
- Already a Chef de Partie in a busy 4* hotel or to a 2AA Rosette standard
- Experience of working with fresh food.
- Looking to develop a CDP career. Keen and enthusiastic.
- Have a strong drive and passionate about their work
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £19k plus d.o.e
- Training and Development
- 28 days holiday
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Chloe Knight your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.