Senior Analyst - Asset Management - Real Estate
ANALYST - ASSET MANAGEMENT - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT is an established and highly reputable investment manager who has multi £billions of assets under management comprising various asset classes have a requirement for a Senior Analyst to join their asset management team. Working within a 'hands on' department, this role will support the effective management of Pan European real estate assets and loan portfolios through analysis and assessment of the investments.
THE ROLE - the duties/responsibilities of the position will include but not be limited to;
- Analysing and assessing existing real estate investments including preparation of financial models (cash flows, IRR and sensitivity analysis).
- Preparing business plans, budget review, lease analysis and hold/sell analysis.
- Constantly evaluate opportunities to add value to investments.
- Actively managing to ensure early lease renewals and reduction of vacancy.
- Coordinating and monitoring of capital expenditures projects.
- Analysing and reviewing financial reporting from third party service providers and ensure high level of data quality.
- Proactively guiding and controlling external service providers such as property managers and leasing agents to ensure successful execution of the business plan.
- Preparing presentations and investment memorandums.
- Creating market and trend analysis for European property markets.
- Constant communication and close working with internal departments including real estate asset managers, loan asset managers, corporate services, finance/accounting and investment management.
- Guiding junior members of the team.
THE PERSON - In order to apply YOU MUST have at least 3 - 4 years analysis experience specifically within the context of real estate investment or banking, and possess a relevant degree in finance or accounting. The preferred candidate will be extremely analytical with strong modelling skills and the ability to produce models from scratch. The role will require someone dynamic who wants to be involved in various processes within the company and have a flexible, team orientated approach. The chosen candidate will likely speak an additional European language along with perfect written and spoken English. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-calibre organisation and gain varied exposure as well as strong career growth.
www.tridentint.com Please visit our website (www.tridentint.com) to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter at (Tridentint) or connect with us on LinkedIn at (company/trident-international-associates?trk=hb_tab_compy_id_2252220) or like us on Facebook (pages/Trident-International-Associates/)
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.