Lead Generator/Appointment Maker
Our client, a nationwide print specialist, are looking for Lead Generator/Appointment Makers at their Shoreham-by-Sea headquarters. There are full and part time shifts available with fully flexible hours to suit you.
The company has been providing outstanding print, marketing and fulfilment solutions in the UK for over 40 years and is widely considered as one of the leading eco-friendly printers in the UK for both digital and lithographic print.
With its headquarters in Shoreham-by-Sea, they employ over 160 dedicated staff members across the group. They have recently expanded in both size and capabilities now operating nationally with key print operations in London, Bristol, Newcastle and Shoreham-by-Sea.
The business is a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week operation committed to providing around the clock, print on demand services.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Lead Generator/Appointment Maker role:
- Set appointments for the Sales team
- Develop new business opportunities via the telephone
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Identify key buying influencers within identified prospects
- Work with Marketing to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the companys customer relationship management (CRM) system
What they arelooking for
- Exceptional telephone manner
- PC literate - Microsoft Office & CRM systems
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A dynamic & positive individual with a 'can do’ attitude
- Demonstrable background of securing appointments
- Print knowledge preferred but not essential
What they offer
- Full training
- 33 days’ holiday (Depending on hours worked)
If you have the right skill set and are looking for a new challenge please get in touch
Salary: Up to £28K per annum plus commission, depending upon experience & hours worked