Accounts Assistant - £18,000 to £23,000 & Study AAT
Accounts Assistant - London - Legal - £18,000 to £23,000 plus study support (AAT)
Would you like to work for a professional and reputable firm?
Are you looking for an Accounts Assistant role with study support?
Would you like a long-term career in an in house accounts team?
Our client, an established legal company based in the City, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their accounts team. You will work very closely with the Group Financial Controller where you will play an integral part of team. This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation as the company is within the growth phase of their business.
In return you will be working in a supportive, driven and professional organisation where you will be given the opportunity to study towards the AAT qualification, learning and developing your skills.
- Administration of multiple bank accounts
- Processing payments - arranging payment runs
- Cash Postings into accountancy system
- Processing and analysing timesheets
- Processing and analysing expenses
- Producing reports for senior managers.
- Any other ad hoc reporting/roles
- Capable of working to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Educated to A level standard
- Good under pressure
- Good logical thinking
- Good Microsoft Office expertise (excel and word in particular)
To apply and for a comprehensive job description, please send CV’s to Surekha Gilroy.
Due to the high level of response, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.